Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 Centimeters

Baby Ring has not arrived yet, but things are moving along. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I am dialated 3 cm so far. While this doesn't really mean anything definite, it is a sign that things are moving in the right direction (right direction being baby on the outside instead of the inside). We'll see.

My parents have arrived and are enjoying the peace and quiet of Grand Rapids. It's been gray and wet here most of the time, and I think there's snow in the forecast for Thanksgiving. I doubt that it will stick, based on the transient weather patterns we have been experiencing, but it might be fun to have the baby during snow. Kevin was born during a blizzard, so according to him, all the best people are born during blizzards (excepting people born in the spring, summer, fall or warm climates).