Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogging is hard!

Yes, I feel like a hypocrite. I know I chastise my blogging friends for not writing more... but in my defense, my friends are excellent writers and their blog entries make my pancreas, uh, wish it still functioned properly? (SEE, writing is NOT EASY!!)

Anyway, it's been 14 days since my last post and since then ringworld.blogspot.com has been visited 153 times by people in 14 different states!! Right now, Texas is in the lead as state with the most readers but I'm pretty sure that's because Emily checks for updates 3 or 4 times a day.
1. 47
2. 25
3. 22
4. 21
5. 11
6. 7
7. 5
8. 5
9. 3
10. 2
11. 2
12. 1
13. 1
14. 1

Thanks Google Analytics!! Anyway, as you can all see, there currently aren't any international visitors. So I'm posing a challenge for all the global jet-setters who read this blog: reach out among your international networks and get someone in another country to visit ringworld.blogspot.com. The winner will be the person who contacts us via comments on this blog post and indicates how they are responsible for generating a page view from the most exotic country (as judged by Lyla who has only been to 6 US states). The prize? Uh... a extemporaneous poem, written by me (Kevin) and published on this blog. (Just to give you a taste, here's a poem that I'm suddenly feeling inspired to write about Katherine:

Katherine's hair is like the moon,
Shining far away from me.
I wonder if it, too, is made of cheese?

I'll probably get in trouble for that.

Anyway, I owe you pictures and stories about Lyla. It's hard because her development has really accelerated in the past two weeks and already I'm having a hard time keeping up. I promise I'll fill you in on the details soon.

Here's pictures:



And a video:



And I recommend you check out Jenny's latest blog post, it's funny:
http://hellodove.blogspot.com/2008/07/comic-con.html