Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things I'm enjoying right now

First, iTunes's new Genius feature is, well, really smart. If you're not familiar with it, I recommend you check it out. It basically is a smart playlist creator. Remember all the hard word that used to go into making a mixed tape for someone? Well, the smarties at Apple have created a machine that does it for you... could this be how SkyNet gets started?

To show you how awesome it is, I'll walk you through the process of creating a playlist based on one of my favorite songs: Rubber Duckie. First, right-click on the target song and select "Start Genius":

And vuala! Oh. Hmmm. Genius is not available for Rubber Duckie... okay.


Well, if SkyNet can't generate a playlist based on Rubber Duckie then we probably don't have to worry about them destroying the human race any time soon.

The other thing I'm loving is seeing how random people are finding the blog based on Google searches. Here's a list of the search terms that have led people to our website. Good to see that 3 different people who Googled "diaper" found our site. I bet my post on Lyla's diaper hat was really helpful. I'm a SEO wizard!!!!